THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER
they both look a little nervous about what the other one might write
then just the biggest smiles when they are reassured yet again how much they just love each other
i’ve been shopping for years and i still have nothing to wear.
hair is not permanent. baths will make u sleepy and so will lotion. if u aren’t up for school don’t fucking go. u don’t need to explain urself. it’s ok to give in to societies expectations sometimes. girl sweat is a gift from whatever the fuck u believe in. just bcause u can,doesn’t mean u should. bring food with u everywhere and don’t hesitate to eat it. ur aren’t as bloated as u think u r. write things on ur hands.
"I want to roll over at 2 a.m. to a kiss from you not a text message"
Sarah Kay 8 Day Challenge
- Make a List of: things you know to be true
- Make a List of: things that make you angry
- Make a List of: the most unusual things you do every day
- Make a List of: things you no longer believe
- Make a List of: things you should have learned by now
- Write Poetry: with “I remember sentences
- Write Poetry: about your heart—not what it does or who it loves, but the odd and weird stuff it is made of
- Write: a love poem … for a non traditional item or person
"What are the odds of finding someone who can finish your sentences, who will let you cut in line, who knows not to just lend a hand or an ear when you need them to give you their spine, who will keep every secret, save every letter, tell you how you really look, who will remember every single one of your birthdays without checking Facebook?"